Unfortunately there have been a few months of radio silence from both my blog and newsletter. 2015 has been wonderfully crazy so I haven’t been on top of my web game. I’m rolling out a new feature in my newsletter each month featuring products, ideas, clothes, apps etc. that I’m really digging. Reviews really matter to me when purchasing and item or trying a new trend so I hope you find this helpful.
What I’m Loving
1. Paderno Sprializer – I am loving this new kitchen gadget. It’s a great way to use summer veggies and reduce carb intake. We have made some really great recipes substituting veggies for pasta. If you’re worried about not having any idea about what to make with this thing, don’t worry I’ve got you covered! My 2 favorite blogs for inspiration are Inspiralized and Skinnytaste. Insprialized is literally nothing but spiralized recipes that are very unique and delicious. Skinnytaste is a healthy eating/cooking blog that incorporates some spiralized recipes in the mix. They are both a must for spiralizing newbies.
2. Madewell’s Flea Market Flares – I’m a big fan of Madewell denim and they do not disappoint with these flares. They are high waisted (yay) and come in a variety of washes. They really fit well and are super flattering. Plus they are great for transitioning from summer to fall.
3. It Cosmetics Ombre Blush in Coral Flush – I LOVE this blush. I am not a huge blush person in general, but I use this every day. I am a sucker for anything ombre, but this is a great summer to fall blush. I have both the pink and the coral, but the coral just pops! It’s pretty bright so I use a light hand, but it looks dynamite with a tan and in photos.
4. Cotes de Provence Rose from Trader Joe’s – I love this Rose. I had a hard time finding one that I’ve really liked and I finally hit gold at TJ’s. Last year I tried and tried to find my go to summer time Rose and I just kept getting misses, although the selection this year has tripled. I brought this to my book club and everyone really liked it. Plus, it’s super affordable at $7.99.
5. Sky Guide – This app is so great. I have gone through a few constellation apps, but this is by far my favorite. It really responds to your movement and is easy to use. We use it at the beach and are constantly amazed at how many constellations we can find. My daughter also loves it and it makes for a great family activity.
6. Kavu Rope Bag – I am loving this bag. I had wanted one for a while but held off because they are kind of pricey. I finally bit the bullet and got one and I use it for my travel purse. It’s lightweight, carries a lot and is kind of water resistant. They make both fall and spring patterns and come out with new ones each season. You can find them on Amazon or REI.
That’s it for this month’s selection thanks for checking the blog out! See you soon!